Transformation is the Future
~ Delivering Sustainable Change ~
- Atkins -- delivering complex capital programmes for public and private clients across the globe
- Colin Parry O.B.E-- the Tim Parry & Jonathan Ball Foundation for Peace
- David Clift -- author of "Lean World: The DNA of Success and the Path to Prosperity"
- Dennis Sherwood -- on Smart Innovation and Creativity
- Emma Langman -- Atkins Rail and Alisdair MacDonald, Civil Engineering @ Bristol University
- Geoff Hunt -- Soft Systems Methodology
- Glenn Mazur -- QFD Institute -- Delighting customers. Uncover "positive" quality that wows the customer and delivers a common goal ~ customer delight
- John Seddon -- Systems Thinking in the Public Sector ~ the failure of the reform regime and there is a better way
- Kevan Leach -- Ever wondered what's hiding behind your sales figures/reports? Learn how to "read" your business data and easily improve performance
- Mark Sheasby -- the Learning Continuum
- Miranda Holmes -- Cheshire County Council. How a £1bn Local Authority is transforming the way it delivers a diverse range of services
- Nick Hebborn -- Supply chain expert
- Nigel Clements -- An Introduction to Systems Thinking
- Patrick Hoverstadt -- on Stafford Beer, acknowledged as the founder of management cybernetics - the science of effective organisation.
- Peter Worthington -- an in-depth look at data and charts
- Tony Droar -- West Sussex County Council. Complexity, Chaos and Innovation
- Toyota -- world leader in advanced automobile technology. Hear how Dr Deming influenced Toyota and vice versa.
- Velux -- market leader in the manufacture of roof windows
- Virgin Trains -- at the forefront of innovation within the UK's Rail Network
- James Crawford -- your Conference Host will open by looking at why many of our attempts to transform fall short and what it takes to deliver positive change in the long term.